- Volunteer to be part of the Badger Watch scheme – read more about Badger Watch here.
- Volunteer for DBBW to help spread the word. We are a grassroots group run by volunteers. We need as many people as possible to help spread the word in Dorset. We are organising leafleting events throughout Dorset and have regular planning meetings. Please see the box on the right for our next meeting and leafleting dates.
- Farmers and land owners can pledge to not allow the cull on their land. Please email us if you have land, or know someone with land, and want to make sure badgers are not killed on the land. We aim to get as much land out of the cull as possible, since 70% of land owners need to give consent for a cull to go ahead in any given area. All information will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- Support the Dorset Badger Vaccination Project which offers a viable and humane alternative to culling for farmers and landowners across Dorset – visit http://dbvp.org.
- Write to your councillor. A motion to not allow badgers to be culled on land owned by Dorset County Council was hijacked by conservative councillors. Please write to your County Councillor and urge them to support the science and follow the compassionate lead of councils in Derbyshire and Gloucestershire who have taken a stand against allowing badgers to be culled on their land.